Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Endometriosis Awareness month is back again...2016 Style :)

(Unknown source for photo) 


Here we go again.... It is now 2016 and we all have been pushing hard to get more awareness raised in the last 3 years and I already feel that we are getting closer and closer to at least the next step in better treatment. Baby steps seems like the way we have been going but forward is better than backwards so I will take as little or as much as we can get at this moment. 

I have had the pleasure of knowing some amazing patient advocates over the last 3 yrs that have helped me through my struggles dealing with this disease mentally and physically and I have made a video for them because they are just so awesome and I can't thank them enough. !! 




No comments:

Post a Comment